HP1631D Logic Analyzer..Software???

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Sat Dec 3 14:13:51 CST 2016

Hi folks,

I have an HP1631D Logic Analyzer for some years now und got an HP9121
dual Floppy drive that fits to it yesterday.
I've tested the drive, formating disks, storing and reading data ist
working :-)
While reading the Users Manual of the LA I've found out that besides of
storing setup- and configuration data on the disk, there should some
loadable disassemblers for the HP1631D exist on floppies..

The Logic Analyzer is very limited from todays point of view but for
example an Z80 disassembler where nice to have.
Has someone out here such disassemblers (Z180, 8085, 8080, 6809 etc)
for the HP1631D?

BTW: My unit has an "upgraded from HP1630" printed on the faceplate..
are there possibilities to upgrade it further? More Memory etc?

..same Question for the Dolch (DLI) C100D, there should exist some ROM
based Disassemblers and I'm looking fors uch Eprom Contentes.
Currently I have additionally two Dolch 64300 with some additional
Software here, but the Eproms don't fit in to the later C100D.
Thats ugly, since the C100D is much smaller....

Regards,

Holm
info at tsht.de Fax +49 3731 74200 Tel +49 3731 74222 Mobil: 0172 8790 741