Winchester-style coax connectors?

Jon Elson jonelson126 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 10:32:55 CST 2016

On 12/01/2016 01:51 PM, Josh Dersch wrote:

> Like one of these bad-boys, only with 14 connectors rather than 34:
>
> http://cables24.com/en/others/cable-v-35/1470-V-35-m34-Winchester-34pin-male-connector
>
> Sorry for not being more specific.  The coax connectors in a 13W3 connector
> (for example) are much larger than what I need.
>
> - Josh

Yup, that's an M connector, and industry compatible.  In fact, Newark
still stocks the standard stuff in AMP (Now Tyco, I guess). I use that
34-pin size to make NIM modules.  Newark may also stock the coax pins,
but I know they have the single-contact pins.

The holes in the housing and the springy fingers are all standardized,
so AMP parts will fit Winchester shells, etc.

Jon