Very sad message: the passing of Jon Johnston

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:09:01 CDT 2016

Oh, what a terrible news. His website is such a tremendous resource for HP collectors. Researched, organized, encyclopedic. I don’t know how many times I used it just to get accurate history and technical information on what I was acquiring, and then for the ensuing restorations. And he linked back to every single one of my resulting restoration videos or demos. I hope the museum and site survives his passing and passion.
Marc