Finding classic computers in the UK

Aaron Jackson aaron at aaronsplace.co.uk
Mon Apr 25 09:20:33 CDT 2016

I can't speak for Sinclair and Amstrad, but aquiring BBC Micros in the
UK is incredibly easy. There are many of them and a huge number of them
are still working flawlessly.

Roughly ten years ago I was secondary school.  I noticed a BBC Master
128 had disappeared from one of the maths classrooms. I immediately went
to ask the IT guys what happened to it. They told me they were getting
rid of them so I asked for one. Still working to this day, dual 5.25"
disk. Only issue is the CMOS battery, which I have not bothered to
replace.

There are usually quite a few on eBay for an acceptable price.

Aaron