COSMAC Elf switch panel using PCBs

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Sat Apr 23 20:50:34 CDT 2016

On Sat, Apr 23, 2016 at 5:09 PM, dwight <dkelvey at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Lf it were mine to make, it would be a spring return
> momentary SPDT. NC would be ground and NO would be +5V,
> as per the schematic.
> I'm not sure what the manual says about it.
> It is debounced with a jam latch, as per schematic.

That would be fine for the Elf2K, but I want to also use the same
switch panel for a different design that uses a single-ended input
only, so I need it to be a true toggle rather than momentary.

If it was momentary, it would have to be momentary-off-momentary, so
it still wouldn't really make sense (IMNSHO) to refer to the contacts
as NC and NO.