Harris H800 Computer

Mattis Lind mattislind at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 05:40:47 CDT 2016

> Almost :-)
> The NORD-10/S was a NORD-10 plus caching and paging, while the
> bitsliced version was to be called NORD-10/M (M for 'micro'), and was
> so fast that it was renamed NORD-100, which was shortened to ND-100
> later that same year (1978 - but the machine itself was released in
> 1979, so it was always sold as just ND-100).
>
> -Tor

Speaking of NORD-10 I put some scanned documents here:
http://www.datormuseum.se/documentation-software/norsk-data-documentation
and also a few diskettes that I have imaged:
http://www.datormuseum.se/documentation-software/norsk-data-floppy-disks

One of the documents describes the microarchitecture of the NORD-10/S.

There are some eighty more disks that are imaged but not yet put on the
webpage above and also quite a lot of documentation, both software and
hardware for the NORD-10, that I need to deal with when I have time.

/Mattis