Keys - Non-Ace was RE: ACE Key codes (xx2247 etc.)

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Tue Apr 19 15:58:16 CDT 2016

Also reference how you counted them, clockwise or counter clockwise.
There may be a standard, in a recent exercise with Jay West (who knows
more on this than I do) the locksmith we went to to have some of Jay's
measured keys made was used to people not recalling when they had the
codes that Fred references.

A friend with a locksmith made keys from Jay's measurements and they
have been verified (the measurements) to make keys from scratch w/o a
master.

thanks
Jim