Vintage Computer Festivals???

Evan Koblentz cctalk at snarc.net
Mon Apr 18 12:27:33 CDT 2016

>> If he wants to use the VCF name, then he should talk tothose currently
>> doing it.

Correct.

> Is it a trademark like Maker Faire where everyone has to pay
> per-attendee royalties to use the name on their event?

No, if someone wants to have a new Festival in their area then we
(Vintage Computer Federation) would run it with local assistance.

We get a lot of requests from people who want a festival in their city.
The challenge is twofold: finding local people who have the skills/time
to help run it, and making sure there's enough local audience to attend.

Anybody who wants more information should contact me privately at
evan at vcfed.org.