Manual for DEC 433au

Robert Jarratt robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 16 18:13:42 CDT 2016

Thanks Glen. When browsing Manx that was just the title closest to what I thought I needed, because it wasn't an exact match and an exact match was not available.

It would be good to check all the HP links on Manx and probably make copies for posterity before they disappear. I suspect that is a lot of work though...

Regards

Rob