Getting an ibm as/400

Sam O'nella barythrin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 08:47:36 CDT 2016

Not sure about mounting the drive and reading the filesystem properly (not much bad could happen from trying) but that gives you the opportunity to back it up (dd) or to potentially hex edit the raw drive itself and overwrite the password hash with one you do know as long as its the exact same amount of characters. (Any different length of characters will shift the data that sectors are looking for ans corrupt the drive).

the account qsecofr with pass qsecofr with no luck. I might actually have a
licenced os on this thing, it is very different from anything i have worked
with before. Not sure really where to go from here.

The drives are scsi, are they in a standard filesystem format i could read
in a seperate machine?