Xerox Alto on eBay

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Wed Apr 13 21:52:24 CDT 2016

On 4/13/2016 6:18 PM, Al Kossow wrote:
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/XEROX-ALTO-II-XM-SYSTEM-COMPLETE-MONITOR-KEYBOARD-MOUSE-DISKS-CASE/282003972041
>
> didn't sell for $40000, so now it's $40005
>
> trying to decide if I should report him for this message I got from him.
>
> New message from: paperonebonaparte (964Purple Star)
>
> photos in internet. please send email for private business and offers.

Nick Allen says this was sold to an individual and was to go to an
Italian museum of some sort, but the deal must have fallen thru. Price
is a bit steep for a non working unit.

Side discussion on Facebook says that media is rare too.  None with the
system (I think) from the discussion there.
thanks
Jim