Front Panels Latest

Dave dfnr2 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 13:15:20 CDT 2016

Hi Rod,
That's exciting news.  I've already got an order in for 2 8/f and 2 8/m panels, but if you still have any spare type "B" 8/e panels (that's the one with the angled selector knob markings, right?), I'd like to add one in to the 8/m and 8/f panel shipment.  (It's the order from Southlake, TX, USA, ZIP 76092.)
Just remind me how much, and I'll send a paypal payment for the additional panel.  If the shipping price goes up, just let me know how much extra to add in.
Best regards,
Dave