A computer collection in NL

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 5 12:38:18 CDT 2016

I realize that I have not done much (any) "advertisement" ...

I have my collection in a "room" of some 2250 sq. feet (200 m2).
Almost all PDP-11 models (UNIBUS and QBUS), a few VAX4000's, VLC4000,
and a VAX-11/750.  Also several DEC peripherals, disk, tape, printer,
and terminals. Furthere, there is a DG NOVA3, NOVA4 and an HP 21MX.
All you see on www.pdp-11.nl can be seen in "real", and there is
probably a bit more ...
I am *not* saying that everything is working, au contraire! After many
years of collecting I am now trying to get everything working.  A very
slow process I've learned!

If you are visiting The Netherlands you are welcome to my "Home of
Famous Iron".  I live in the southern part, near Philips headquarters
city Eindhoven.
All I ask, if possible, is that I get a business card from you ;-)

greetz,
- Henk