A computer collection in Italy

Antonio Carlini a.carlini at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 5 12:29:47 CDT 2016

On 05/04/16 15:31, Christian Corti wrote:

> ... that get's much smaller if you omit all those entries for flat
> band cables, connectors, heat sinks, power supplies ... The only place
> with a similar approach is ISER, a catalog of any single atom they
> have in their collection ;-) Impressive list, but absolutely useless
> IMO (e.g. entries like "cable, length 1m, purpose unknown, color black")
>
> Christian

I've never been there so I don't know for sure, but if he just had
10,000 cables he wouldn't really need to have bought a 4000sqm building :-)

His online catalogue is obviously incomplete: his prized VAX-11/780
doesn't seem to be there for a start (at least not under the most
obvious entries I looked at).

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini