PDP-11/05 restoration project - anyone has a M7810 or M781?

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:07:21 CDT 2015

I have been through the ground up restoration of a full chassis version,
make sure the CPU is functioning correctly first. The best place to start:

http://www.psych.usyd.edu.au/pdp-11/hints.html

Try toggling in the  "Line Time Clock Interrupt Test" from 001000, returned
the expected value of 000104.

Here is a pdf of the cabling for tty console, if you have no current loop
device an rs232 converter will work.
http://vintagecomputer.net/teletype/asr33/M9970_TTY.pdf

See also
http://www.pdp-11.nl/pdp11-05/cpu/boards/m7260.html