Regarding Manuals

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Sat Sep 26 16:35:23 CDT 2015

On 9/26/15 1:28 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:

> Sadly I don't even remember what software I used for OCR about 10 years ago, but I had something for Windows back then, which actually figured out fonts and all, and created a plain Word document from
> the OCR process.

Ain't gonna happen.

I have maybe a third of what I've scanned post-processed and uploaded.

I have more than all I've done in the queue still to scan. Boxes, and boxes
of it. Some in places where the owners REALLY want it gone.

I'm not going to put in the work required to
convert scans to text worth looking at.