Looking for some DEC-related spares..

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sat Sep 26 07:44:00 CDT 2015

    > From: tony duell

    > They would never take being straightened, the metal is partially
    > fractured already.

Ah. OK. Well, a later poster mentioned a possible source of new feet - I had
assumed you wanted exactly identical ones, which may not be available, but if
all you want is functionality, you can probably find that from the sources
they provided.

    > I have found a little 4 slot Qbus box with 3 swtiches on the front,
    > these seem to be the same mechanisms behind the toggles.

Yes, they are: I fixed an 11/05 front panel with switches sourced from one of
those 11/03 front panels. I hated to do it, but the 11/03 panel was a spare,
and as you say, if the switches ever re-appear, I can repair it.

	Noel