Honeywell/Bull DPS-6 deskside info?

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Fri Sep 25 14:50:54 CDT 2015

Very nice, thank you! That DPS-6 page wasn't kidding when they said the
boards were on the large side! Very interesting; they definitely have their
own unique style about them ... they really liked to use daugherboards!
That memory expansion card is sort of unusual. As is the edge connector for
the bus.

Best,

Sean