Anyone recognize this bus/form factor?

Mike Stein mhs.stein at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 09:06:51 CDT 2015

Found a few more boards; I guess the displays,
optocouplers and surge suppressors suggest an
industrial system of some sort, perhaps custom or
limited production.

Wonder why that type of connector wasn't used more
often for a bus instead of presumably more
expensive edge connectors; I think I do have some
(CDC?) boards that are the opposite, i.e. pins
plugging into sockets on the backplane.

https://picasaweb.google.com/115794482077177620188/Mystery68xxCards?authkey=Gv1sRgCKq4r5zr3fjGiwE