would like to find blue dg et head looking terminal to go with small ecli...

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Tue Sep 22 17:25:18 CDT 2015

Ed wrote...
----
Pretty  futile to restore  until I have manuals  and a  load  tape if
needed in front of  me.
----
Not futile at all. Taking it apart, cleaning it up, replacing anything
obviously bad, checking out the power supply.... all things you can likely
do without a manual. You could go a little further than that just by asking
a few questions here; folks are glad to help! Think of all the great stuff
you'd learn along the way!! You'd find manuals and tapes at some point I'm
sure!

----
Unlike  you Jay  that has a 'mountain'  of  DG stuff in  front of  you  to
*wicker basket  something together  from... all I have is this one lonely
rack!
----
Not sure what you're driving at there, but when I'm done... all I will have
is one lonely rack :) Nothing wrong with that!
Not to mention, there's the "classiccmp law of attraction". Basically if you
get just part of a machine, the rest will suddenly start appearing :)

----
BUT!   I  figure   DG  sould have   some sort of representation here... and
if it   attracts MORE  DG  so  be it!Least  case it  needs  a terminal to
display with it and ... yes... A POSTER!
----
Awesome. What minicomputer systems do you have on public display besides the
DG? I'm glad to see more DG representation of course :)

----
This month's  'make  computer  work ' project  is  HP-3000  related.
----
I'm a bit of an HP fan ;) What's cooking 3K-related?