would like to find blue dg et head looking terminal to go with small ecli...

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 14:50:43 CDT 2015

Pretty  futile to restore  until I have manuals  and a  load  tape if
needed in front of  me. The  previous  owner  said it  powered up   and did not
blow  smoke  so that  is a good  thing... but  even still  that   was  many
many years  ago.

Unlike  you Jay  that has a 'mountain'  of  DG stuff in  front of  you  to
*wicker basket  something together  from... all I have is this one lonely
rack!

I have  no  familiarity  with  DG  op/sys   at  all.... never  ran one ..

I did had  an orig  NOVA  ( lo s/n no other    suffix  after it... about
the  first year I was in the computer  business  sold it to someone...   I
did  try to track  it  back but they guy  has  scrapped  it...     as  I
found out  30   years  later.

BUT!   I  figure   DG  sould have   some sort of representation here... and
if it   attracts MORE  DG  so  be it!Least  case it  needs  a terminal to
display with it and ... yes... A POSTER!

This month's  'make  computer  work ' project  is  HP-3000  related.

In a message dated 9/22/2015 12:04:36 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,