would like to find blue dg et head looking terminal to go with small eclipse

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Tue Sep 22 13:44:45 CDT 2015

I have at least one D200 and a couple of 6053 terminals.  One of the
D200 terminals and one of the 6053 terminals (also called a Dasher D2)
each had one key that did not work last I checked.  I would guess that
they suffer from a kind of "key rot" similar to Sol computers.

OK.  NOW I GET IT.  Blue DG "E.T." head looking terminal.  Yeah, that
would probably be a D200.

JRJ