Self modifying code, lambda calculus - Re: ENIAC programming

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Thu Sep 17 18:42:05 CDT 2015

On 2015-09-18 01:29, Dave G4UGM wrote:

> [...]

True. But while I have worked a lot on machines where you did it, and I
have written more than my fair share of self-modifying code, I have not
before seen a machine where the code would get modified behind your back.

Oh well. I guess I should be happen I never had to deal with that
architecture. :-)

	Johnny