Control Data 160

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Sun Sep 13 03:24:47 CDT 2015

On 9/12/2015 8:28 PM, Billy Pettit wrote:
> A cheaper printer also became available: the 501 drum printer.  It was made by Holley Carburator!  I think it was their only venture into computerdom.
At the University of Missouri, Rolla, I had an orphaned CDC badged
printer.  Inside nestled among the electronics was a very solid and
beautifully cast and chromed Holley Carburetor print mechanism.  No idea
where it came from it was "abandoned" and I adopted a lot of stuff along
the way.  Never saw it running or had any print samples with it to judge.