punchcard svg file available

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 14:10:15 CDT 2015

Where I first worked we punched duplicate cards, one which went out with the
bill and one which we kept in a box. When the money came in we used the
duplicate from the box to produce daily listings which were reconciled
against the bank statements. Then after a month we could produce reminder
letters from the remaining cards...

Dave