list troubles. was: DEC 8235 IC? (repost)

simon simski at dds.nl
Tue Sep 8 00:43:51 CDT 2015

On 07-09-15 19:29, David Gesswein wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 07, 2015 at 11:10:26AM +0200, simon wrote:
>> As something went wrong in posting this question, I try to repost it
>> here. please don't be offended by this.

>> Hi all.
>>
>> is there a list of equivalents for DEC ic's?
>>
> I think this was all posted previously but if you missed it.
> http://www.pdp8online.com/pdp8cgi/query_docs/query.pl?Search=cross

Hi,

I had some troubles with the list. I unsubscribed before my holiday and
forgot to subscribe again afterwards, bus somehow my first post still
ended up in the list, although i was not subscribed. Of course I did not
see the post or its replies, hence the subscription and repost. that
ended up in another thread (in my mailclient at least) so then the third
post.

thank you for the link.
--
Met vriendelijke Groet,