no, not retrobrite

Christian Corti cc at informatik.uni-stuttgart.de
Sat Sep 5 05:35:42 CDT 2015

On Fri, 4 Sep 2015, Jay West wrote:
> No, there's no retrobrite involved. Just a normal spray on household
> cleaner, followed by Magic Eraser and a lot of elbow grease. Yep, Magic
> Eraser is a wonderful thing.

Or for those on my side of the world: Sidol Kunststoffreiniger
Can't imagine anything better for cleaning plastic parts/cases. I even use
that to clean other surfaces (like old radios) with heavy dirt or nicotine
deposits. And no Magic Erase, just a normal kitchen sponge. For metal
cases I normally use somethink like Ajax powder.

Christian