seeking Burroughs B6700 manuals and software

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 01:58:09 CDT 2015

one thing we  have  fine  from the 5000 stuff are all these  beautiful
cord wood  logic  things  all gold and  pretty   but  most of these  got
scrapped     for  gold along the  way..  I do  not  know what other units used
in  but  some   folks   mentioned  5000
I have  schematics  for  some of these too.

ed#  www,smecc.org

In a message dated 9/4/2015 11:23:16 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,