Problem with RF73 DSSI disk

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Sep 4 18:52:09 CDT 2015

John wrote....
----
Might I respectfully just quip here,
that different countries have different
culture re what is offensive. [snip]
I think the best policy is to let as
much as possible "slide" here in the
online world.
----
VERY well put.

About 1% of the time I post a question here, I get silence - even though I know there are people here that know the answer. We've all got day jobs or other things such that many of us can't respond sometimes for a week or more.

About 99% of the time, I get an exceedingly informative answer with lots of gold nuggets of info.

I very happily accept the former to get the latter ;)

While I understand the ire the initial comment might inspire... I'm sure someone with good input will chime in at some point. Patience :)