Problem with RF73 DSSI disk

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Fri Sep 4 11:52:20 CDT 2015

On 2015-09-04 08:01, Holm Tiffe wrote:

> Hmm.. I see, I must be the only one that has ever seen a DSSI disk...
>
> Thanks to all that haven't answered.

You do understand that noone is *required* to help, do you? This message
really sends the wrong impression, and rubs me the wrong way...

People try to help, as best as they can. When you are not getting help,
just accept that people either cannot help, or do not have time to help.
No point in sulking or posting provoking messages to try and get more
results.

As for the actual question, I can't help. I know a little bit about
DSSI, and have used a disk or three over the years, but I have never
seen any proper documentation for them anywhere, and have not really
heard of any people possessing that information either, so I am not at
all surprised by the lack of replies.

Now, please act a little more adult, or I'll happily put you in my kill
file.

	Johnny