raised floor possibly available

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Sep 4 11:07:33 CDT 2015

A building next door to one of my offices was a datacenter/colo facility. It
has sat vacant for quite a few years, and the new owner contacted me
yesterday about some unrelated items. I asked about the raised floor and she
said "all available, dirt cheap, come over and look".

Sometime next week I will go take a look, but I know folks here have
occasionally expressed interest in getting a section of raised floor for
their "machine room". If there's interest, let me know.

Best,