Front Panels - Thoughts

Jörg Hoppe j_hoppe at t-online.de
Sat Oct 31 10:06:52 CDT 2015

Hmmm,

There is one example: PDP11GUI has a virtual 11/70 panel in it, which
can be used to operate all supported PDP-11's, including QBUS machines
and SimH.
As I programmed it I believed this was a "must-have", but honestly, it's
more kind of a "Pimp my Eleven" joke.

Personal credo now: better invest your lifetime into restauration of
original machines.

kind regards,
Joerg