Speaking of switches... Altair?

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 08:31:37 CDT 2015

I started playing with something I haven't touched in ages; my Altair
8800. So far so good...

https://www.facebook.com/tmfdmike/videos/10207777256179225/?l=8958556876818218770

One thing: I really need three or four new switches to replace bent or
broken ones: the lower ones with the large metal toggles for run/stop
examine/deposit etc.

Anyone got any or can suggest a source? Original preferred obviously,
precise replica OK. I almost never play with S-100 era equipment so
I'm pretty sketchy on Altairs!

Thanks

Mike

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.
Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame.
For one person, in the dark, where no one will ever know or see.'