Pinging Oscar Vermeulen: Blinkenlight API for PiDP-11/70

Jörg Hoppe j_hoppe at t-online.de
Sat Oct 24 03:50:43 CDT 2015

Oscar,

I forgot to ask for your private email on VCFB, so I use this public
channel.

Can you sell me a PiDP8, so I can port my Blinkenlight Api Server to the
platform of the upcoming 11/70?
I'd like to have it as preassembled as possible, 'cause my schedule is
very tight.

http://www.retrocmp.com/projects/blinkenbone

BTW, my photos of VCFB are here:
ftp://jhoppe.ddns.net/vcfb2105/index.html
... you remember me shooting into your face while the street car rumbled
behind your back?

Thanks,
Joerg