KIM Uno /PiDP-11 plans...

azd30 azd30 at telus.net
Thu Oct 22 10:31:55 CDT 2015

I have both of Oscar's awesome kits... the PiDP8 is nice in the small form factor since it's 'lugabble', but a 1/1 replica sitting in a 19" rack, now that would be something. I'm pretty sure that the price for producing the kit would be directly proportional to the scale though. But, as Mike mentioned there might be a market for the switches...
--
alex