Looking for Serial Terminals

Brian Adams fink at stenoweb.net
Mon Oct 19 13:16:23 CDT 2015

Hi there,

I've been wanting to get a nice serial terminal to use with my old systems (mostly UNIX) for a while now, but I haven't managed to find anything locally.
Over the past few years I've been to thrifts, garage sales, surplus shops... But I haven't found any. This sort of surprises me, as Toronto isn't a small town.

Is there anybody around the Toronto area that has a few extra dumb terminals lying around, or does anybody know of a good source for them around the Toronto area?

Thanks

-Brian