JAMMA board video hookup

Zane Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Sun Oct 18 10:41:18 CDT 2015

Google "Super-Gun", as that's how you typically hook one up outside of an arcade cabinet.  I think most arcade cabinets use CGA monitors.

BTW, it looks like Component video has made its way to Super-Guns (I was at the "Portland Retro Game Expo" yesterday).

If nothing else, you'll need a JAMMA harness so you can wire something up yourself.

What board?  There are sites out on the net with repair logs for some boards.

Zane