PDP8 / ETOS

Rick Murphy rick at rickmurphy.net
Fri Oct 16 22:03:51 CDT 2015

At 02:43 PM 10/16/2015, Joe wrote:
> > .DIR
> > HELP
> > ADVNT
> > !DARN THING DON"T TIME SHARE!
>
>Funny, that was my original mission, to get ADVENT running on timeshare.
>
>Great minds think alike! Multos8 won't timeshare it either.

That would be quite impressive it it actually worked.
Does ETOS support FORTRAN programs, with the FRTS handling interrupts
et al?

That would be pretty amazing stack of emulators:
SIMH emulating a PDP-8, running ETOS emulating OS/8, running FRTS
emulating a FPP-12, executing FPP code to finally run Adventure. :)

I don't think that's ever going to work. :)
     -Rick