PDP8 / ETOS

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Fri Oct 16 16:37:02 CDT 2015

On 2015-10-16 20:43, Joe wrote:

> [...]

Of course not. Nothing will.
FRTS runs with interrupts on. When running under timesharing, you do not
have access to the hardware at that level.

With a slight reservation, though. I seem to have some vague memory of
FRTS being able to run under RTS-8, if you emulate the FPP8. But my
memory might be wrong...

	Johnny