ASCI u68 (SystemX)

Brad unclefalter at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 16 13:27:49 CDT 2015

Many thanks.  I'll take a quick look online just to see if I can save you the trouble.  I'm surprised at how little documentation there is for this thing.

As a general rule, does anyone know -- if you have a single board computer like this with serial connector, is that 'live' all the time?  Or do you usually have to invoke a program in order for a terminal to connect to it and use it?