Fair price and ways to find a teletype

Brad unclefalter at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 16 01:20:22 CDT 2015

Thanks for this great explanation.  So would anyone doing computing back in
the early 70s have used a 5 level machine?

I saw this one on ebay (or is it two?  Not sure what the deal is here)
It's probably sacked:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Teletype-equipment-1-model-28-writer-1-reperforater-
1-50vdc-supply-etc-/121784463105?hash=item1c5aeb6f01:g:UR8AAOSwnDZUJHWs