The Burroughs B5900 and E-Mode

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 08:33:43 CDT 2015

I don't know if this memoir is well-known or not, but I thought it
might interest.

«

The Burroughs B5900 and E-Mode
 A bridge to 21st Century Computing

By Jack Allweiss  Copyright 2010

My name is Jack A. Allweiss, also known as “The Father of the B5900
System”.  I did not give myself that title, my friends and co-workers
at Burroughs Corporation did, and I consider it a great honor.  This
true story is about the B5900, and why it was an important milestone
for Burroughs and later Unisys, as well as the computer industry in
general.
»

http://jack.hoa.org/hoajaa/BurrMain.html