Old Tekky manual FTGH

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Oct 13 01:15:55 CDT 2015

Hi Mouse - Yes  we  know that  545 scope and have one in  storage to be
refurbished
If  you can get it to  we guarantee  it  will be   loved  and perch in the
display with the  display of the   scope.

Many Thanks in advance -
Ed Sharpe archivist  for SMECC   _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org/)

In a message dated 10/12/2015 2:10:55 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,