TV Typewriter Cover Unit location?

Brad unclefalter at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 13 00:24:04 CDT 2015

My understanding is these were custom keytops ordered as part of the 'low cost keyboard' article that appeared in RE.  According to RE, the keyboard on the cover unit was built using the method Don described, including hand made (and very laboriously made) switches.  Definitely not microswitch as far as I've read.