A VIC-20 IEEE Project

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 22:32:55 CDT 2015

I didn't realize there was a shortage of these things. Just a couple months
ago, I bought a VIC IEC to IEEE-488 interface for around $25 on eBay, and
ended up selling it back off for about the same.

This is probably faster, being that it connects directly to the Expansion
Port (data / address busses, etc) but still the same function.

That said, COOL! Glad to hear folks are doing stuff for the PET / VIC era.
And hey, I just heard that VIC-20 is the 'new' C-64.. ;-)