PDP 11/03

jwsmobile jws at jwsss.com
Sun Oct 4 23:47:57 CDT 2015

I've been gathering bits and pieces from recent Ebay purchases and would
like to see if anyone has a spare 11/03 or 11/23 qbus type box.

I've got quite a few cards, and even a backplane block, but the prices
on ebay are crazy, and I'd like to check here before doing anything rash.

I suspect I also need an additional card at minimum for my escapade, and
I'm not sure if one card will do it.

I've got pretty much one of every 2 size processor and the 11/03 4 up
processor card.  I also have several serial cards, and some memory.

that's as far as I have it, and if someone has something laying around
that would let me just run up to a working serial port I would think
that would be a good start.

I do have a few fully working larger 11's but they are of no use for
this exercise, all are unibus, or not compatible with these cards.

If the price isn't too shocking I'd like to buy if possible.
thanks
Jim