Interlisp-D (Medley) "display font" disks for the 1186?

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 14:51:24 CDT 2015

Can and will do Re: FS level backup-- Thanks, Al.

I am indeed in Seattle and a MPB board would be massively appreciated, let me know what I should do.

I'm a little bit weary of the IOB as well, as someone wrote "BAD" on it. (Actually it came in Josh's machine), but during our testing it appeared to work, and have a closer mfg. date to my machine. I think the person who marked it as such wasn't at the top of their troubleshooting game.

If it's total toast Josh will have to trade me back for mine ;)

Cheers,

- Ian

Sent from my iPhone