Calcomp 1039 plotter docs?

Erik Baigar erik at baigar.de
Mon Oct 5 10:00:12 CDT 2015

Hi Simon,

thanks for your email and the link to the pictures - you indeed
have a more modern version of the controller. Maybe, yours is the
later OPC907 and not the 906 I have got. Anyhow the plugs look
quite similar, so it probably is a drop in repelacelemt...

My controller understands a subset ot the PCI/907 commands, but this
did nor hurt me as I am only using the very basic pen up / pen down
and goto commands.

The pictures are all I currently have got (at least until my next
visit at my parent's basement  ;-))

I think first step is to make the keypads work and than to look
into the controller of the plotter...

    Best regards,

       Erik.