Interlisp-D (Medley) "display font" disks for the 1186?

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 3 12:53:36 CDT 2015

I am the friend with the broken 1186, i've narrowed down the problem to the MPB/CPU board, which never successfully loads the microcode. I have done a little bit of work with it but need to reinstall the OS on my logic analyzer to see if I can get further. :) The machine wasn't cheap so that was a huge bummer but it's otherwise complete.

I intend to take an image of the drive using David G's excellent MFM emulator, and would be more than happy to post it when I do. Sadly I recently moved and all my tools and related miscellaneous shit are in boxes so it will take me a little bit to get to.

Don't want to get off topic, but some images I've already taken from other computers using this tool are uploaded here:

http://x.quaalud.es/images/

Cheers,

- Ian

Sent from my iPhone