One more try - Can you ID this S-100 Serial board?

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Thu Oct 1 10:14:09 CDT 2015

I had a look, and it seems to me that there is more going on on this
board than just serial ports.  It is even possible that the system it
was in had essentially re-purposed the board to use for a serial ports
in a way that the original designer did not intend.  That would explain
the lack of obvious level shifting - it may have been used for TTL level
serial I/O.

Also, there are lots more passive components on this board than I would
expect for a serial interface board.

A company with these initials made EPROM programmers, though their logo
was different - but perhaps it changed over time.  Maybe this was a very
early interface board to one of their very early programmers - and
perhaps it is missing some of the parts, like connector headers and
resistor packs, and then was re-purposed.

JRJ